e-Integrated Health Management Suite (e-IHMS)
Innovate Software Consulting Inc Ltd.'s e-Integrated Health Management Suite (e-IHMS) v1.0 is web-based Integrated Health Management Suite, designed to facilitate management of electronic health records and medical practice. It is ONC Complete Ambulatory EHR Certified and it features fully integrated electronic health records, practice management, scheduling, electronic billing, and internationalization. Innovate Software Consulting Inc.'s e-Integrated Health Management Suite (e-IHMS) v1.0 is supported with Oracle Database 11g R2, Oracle Weblogic 11g R1, Oracle Linux 6.5, Oracle Solaris 11, Oracle VM 3.0, Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Database Appliance Ready and Oracle Big Data Appliance Ready, Oracle SOA Suite 22.214.171.124.1 or higher, Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 126.96.36.199. or higher, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle SuperCluster and Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine.
Capabilities and Features:
- ONC Complete Ambulatory EHR Certified.
- Track patient demographics
- Patient Scheduling.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Medical Billing.
- Clinical Decision Rules.
- Patient Portal.
- Multi-Language Support.
Additional Capabilities and Features:
- Ability to Encrypt Patient Documents.
- Supports fine-grained per-user access controls.
- Remotely accessible from any modern web browser with a suitable security certificate installed.
- Fully supports UTF-8 encoding.
- Supports use of multiple languages within the same clinic.
- Patient Portal - Reports, Labs, Medical Problems, Medications, Allergies, Appointments and Secure API that Supports Third Party Patient Portals.
- Clinical Decision Rules - Physician Reminders, Patient Reminders, Clinical Quality Measure Calculations, Automated Meaningful Use Measurement Calculations and Fully Customizable and Flexible.
- Medical Billing - Flexible system of coding including CPT, HCPCS, ICD9, ICD10 and SNOMED codes, and the ability to add others, Support for 5010 standards, Support for paper claims, Medical claim management interface, Insurance Eligibility Queries, Insurance Tracking Interface, Accounts Receivable Interface, EOB Entry Interface, Customizable to work with a clearing house for automated 835 or ERA entry and Support for electronic billing to clearing houses.
- Prescriptions - Online drug search, Track patient prescriptions and medications, Customizable layout including options for DEA, NPI and state license numbers, In-house pharmacy dispensary support and e-Prescibe, Fax, Print and e-Mail Prescriptions.
- Patient Scheduling - Supports multiple facilities, Patient appointment notification via email and sms, Compact and flexible appointment calendar, Repeating appointments, Restricted Appointments by Type, Categories for Appointment Types, and finding open Appointment Slots.
- Patient Demographics - Primary information (name, date of birth, sex, identification), Marital Status, Contact information of patient and patient's employer, Primary provider, HIPAA Information, Insurance coverage, Deceased Tracking, Language and ethnicity and Fully Customizable.
To Find out more about Innovate Software Consulting Inc Ltd.'s e-Integrated Health Management Suite v1.0, please contact us via e-mail: Products@innovate-software.com
|Solution Availability||EMEA, NA, APAC, JAPAN|
|Industries||Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Chemicals, Communications, Consumer Goods, Education and Research, Engineering and Construction, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Technology, Industrial Manufacturing, Insurance, Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas, Professional Services, Public Sector, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Utilities, Wholesale Distribution|
|Oracle Products||Enterprise Edition, MySQL, Standard Edition, Standard Edition One, Application Server, Identity Management, Oracle Fusion Middleware for Applications, Middleware for Fast-Growing Companies, Oracle VM Server for x86, Oracle VM Server for SPARC, Oracle Solaris Containers|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||Small, Medium, SME & Large Organisations|
|Open Source Solutions||No|